Corporate and NGO Partners
In a business which attempts to address the needs of people, we have found that it is important for us to admit a few things.
- We are probably not the only organization that wants to help
- We don’t have all of the resources we need
- Whatever we do, it can be done better
- We are not experts in everything
When we began to think about all of the people and organizations that have helped us carry out our mission over the years, the list grew and grew. The companies and groups listed here have contributed in many different and equally significant ways. From this list we have received contributions of equipment, tools, financial resources, time, energy, and more. We are humbly and continually grateful for the important difference that these contributions have made toward our efforts. We are always interested in continuing and creating new partnerships. Please email email@example.com with questions about working with us.
- Berkel & Company, Bonner Springs, Kansas
- Conseco National de Seguridad Publica, El Salvador
- Crowley Maritime Corporation, San Salvador, El Salvador
- Dymel, El Salvador
- Federal Order of Malta, U.S.A.
- Mabco S.A. de C.V., San Salvador, El Salvador
- Neenan Company, Kansas City, Missouri
- Reeves-Wiedeman Company, Kansas City, Missouri
- Robert E. Miller Insurance Agency, Kansas City, Missouri
- Straub Construction Company, Kansas City, Missouri
- Western Forms, Kansas City, Missouri
- Airline Ambassadors, Moss Beach, California
- Books for Peace, Blue Springs, Missouri
- Caritas, El Salvador
- Casa de Mi Padre, San Salvador, El Salvador
- Catholic Relief Services, Baltimore, Maryland
- Doctors Without Borders, New York, New York
- Fuller Center for Housing, Americus, Georgia
- Kiwanis El Salvador
- Patch Adams (The Gesundheit Institute), Arlington, Virginia
- Rotary International, Evanston, Illinois
- St. Joseph’s Home for the Poor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- U.S. Agency for International Development, Washington D.C.